Tuesday, July 19, 2016

INTERVIEW With SUMMER SOLSTYCE




Philadelphia native Singer & Actress Summer Solstyce sits down with us to share her feelings on Life and Love...




                                      -PERSONAL-

Q: What do you value most in your life?

A: I would have to say that’s kinda tricky.... When my cash flow isn't where I need it to be, its money... but when I am financially set, I would have to say my relationships... Well I suppose, honestly my relationship​s mean a lot to me, and having that one partner that I can build a bomb ass financial portfolio with is something I've been wanting for years. I finally have that with my mate now.  

Q: What was your greatest hardship growing up, and how did you get through it?

A: I think my greatest hardship as a kid was confidence and self-esteem, shit, that’s something I STILL struggle with. lol. I think that’s something a LOT of folks are dealing with, some type of self-esteem battle. You just have to make an effort to CONSTANTLY work on yourself. 


-CAREER-

Q:  What song inspires you and why?

A: I don't have any ONE song that inspires me... Pretty much whatever my mood is, and whatever music is on will inspire me to make my next move. ​ 

Q: As a female entertainer how do you progress in a male dominated industry?​

A: Well, the key is to be so good at your craft that no one, male or female can ignore you. I always demand that everyone puts some RESPEK on my name. Lmao 


-LOVE-

Q: What is your definition of true love? 

A: Oh god... that’s so hard.... well I guess it IS different for everyone... and I'll try to explain this as best as possible... with the quickest answer, cuz a chick can get long winded. lol. I think true love is when two people are CONSCIOUSLY respecting, being faithful, communicating, enjoying and building with each other. Of course there's love, but it's not enough to sustain a HEALTHY relationship. If a couple has no plans for the future, aside from JUST getting married, then what’s the point? There should be some type of goal... be it, to educate and give back to their community, or a bomb ass business venture, or maybe they plan to travel the world, seeing exciting new lands... etc... but there needs to be SOMETHING. That’s how shit gets old quick.

Also, too many times folks get together for all the wrong reasons. Money, sex, obligation, necessity, etc... When you are with a person because they genuinely capture your heart, and its beyond physical, or material, and they return all those great feelings right back to you, and it FEELS right in your heart AND your head, then you've found the one. ​


-Contact Info-
Location: Philadelphia, PA
Social Media: Twitter/Instagram @summersolstyce

No comments:

Post a Comment